Friday, July 13, 2012

~ Creating Vintage Charm ~



Hello friends! I am so honored and thrilled to be in this issue of Sonia's Creating Vintage Charm!!
I've always loved her publication and read about other artists , bloggers and shops etc, but I never would have thought I'd be in it one day! Thank you Sonia, from the bottom of my heart , I am so thrilled! I just got my copy the other day and it's just so beautiful! If you haven't ordered yours yet, here's the link: Creating Vintage Charm. It's filled with wonderful summer inspiration as always!! When I saw my miniature designs on the cover I about fell over too! That doubles the thrill and makes all the hours of work feel so rewarded. Here's a copy of the cover below, I know you'll love it!



I took mine and grabbed some iced tea and sat on my porch reading it cover to cover. It's a special way to spend a little quiet time and filled with inspiration too! Thank you so much Sonia!!

Here's a little mini screened-in porch I have been working on, a little bit shabby chic, a little farmhouse vintage , and a dash of romantic prairie :) I hope you enjoy!





Watching the sunset on the porch is a perfect way to spend an afternoon with some fresh picked veggies ready to be cooked, jams, fresh baked sweets and a little sweet tea too :)




I made a couple cupcakes for you too....






The iced tea is nice and cold! :)




I have more corners of the screened-in porch to finish, but I hope you'll come and have a seat with me through it all :) We'll read magazines, put our feet up, and have a cold drink while getting inspired! Life is sweet that way :)



Wishing you a beautiful weekend ahead, filled with your own good times, summer memories and lots of blessings!! I'm off to finish some more minis today!

Hugs and Love,

Cynthia xo

12 comments:

newmexico009 said...

Happy Friday Cynthia,

You never fail to create the most inviting scenes and displays there are.

Time and time again you invite us in to your magical creations where we can forget about everything, relax and enjoy that moment.

Nothing is ever left out.

It is an absolute delight to come on in take a load off and inhale it all.......

Have a wonderful weekend :)

Big Hugs,
Athena

Plushpussycat said...

Congratulations, Cynthia! The magazine cover--woohoo! I love this wonderful little summer scene too--so sweet! xo Jennifer

Rebecca Micallef said...

A big WOW! The scenes are just perfect. You can't tell if they are real or just miniatures.

malu2 said...

Felicidades!!! que emoción debes de sentir, tus trabajos lo merecen!!!
Besos de las Malu´s.

Lucille said...

You have such a knack for putting everything together. The mini scene is a pleasure to look at. Congratulations on the magazine issue!

Xandra Dekker said...

Gefeliciteerd...wat leuk om je eigen miniaturen in een magazine te zien. Je tafel met lekkers ziet er ook weer schitterend uit.

Fijn weekend en groeten,'

Xandra

Cote said...

Felicidades!! Tus trabajos son preciosos!!
Besitos

Fabiola said...

Congratulations!
I like the summer scene.
Bye Faby

Natalia's Fine Needlework said...

Everything looks so beautiful, fresh and delicate. I can smell the cupcakes! Yaummy! Natalia

Audrey/Kicks 'n' Giggles Nursery said...

Congratulations Cynthia!
What a wonderful accomplishment to be in the magazine! I LOVE LOVE your miniatures! Keep up the beautiful work! It's inspiring!
Mini Hugs,
Audrey/USA

Mondodifavola said...

Hi Cynthia!

I have bought a copy of the magazine because I love your works...I hope receiving it very soon!

Mini hugs

Elena

Minteriors said...

Congratulations, once again, Cynthia. Your name is going to be a mini-household name in the not too distant future! Isn't that an exciting prospect? I think so. You deserve it. You have worked hard and now the rewards are rolling in. : ) I'm so happy for you. Have enjoyed all of the photos that you have so generously provided. Each time I stop in I'm greeted with some of the most inspiring scenes. Keep up the good work. I for one love it tremendouly! Hugs, Cynthia.